I‘ve been part of a book launch team behind the scenes for a little while now and I’m delighted to share that the wonderful team behind this new personalised children’s book has now kicked off their Kickstarter campaign. The next phase of ‘Message in a Bottle’ is here and you can be a part of it.
There are a couple of reasons I got involved in this book:
1. As an expat, I love the idea behind this book. You compose the message and it gets delivered in a personalised book to that special child in your life. For those of you who don’t get to live on the doorstep of grandchildren, nephews, nieces, godchildren or your friends’ children, this is a great way of letting them know you’re thinking of them – and whenever they read the story they are reminded of you. This is such a great way to say something special that will always be remembered.
2. My boys LOVE seeing their own names in a book, with them being woven into a story. What child doesn’t?
3. The illustrations in ‘Message in a Bottle’ are just gorgeous.
4. The message you can send a child is flexible. And that’s unique. Often a message is restricted in a personalised book, or comprises just a name and one line. Message in a Bottle goes above and beyond the normal idea of a personalised book!
5. I love books. My kids love books. The End.
So how can you get involved too? Head over to the ‘Message in a Bottle’ Kickstarter page
and watch the video, which tells you lots more and introduces you to the story maker and ilustrator. Then pick one of the great Kickstarter rewards and make your pledge. It’s as easy as that.